Disposal Bins for Residential, Commercial and Industrial.
Serving Toronto and the GTA.
Better Disposal Bins really is the better way to get rid of it, with our state-of-the-art driveway friendly bins and our friendly professional service. Whether it’s construction waste from a home renovation project, yard waste from a landscaping project or simply a pile of junk.
Just give us a call and we’ll be there to take care of it. (416) 787-4010
- Driveway friendly roll-off bins
- Extra care taken to protect your driveway
- Home Renovation Waste
- Construction Material Waste
- Soil, Brick, Concrete & Asphalt
- Environmentally Friendly
- Recycling Services
- Friendly Professional Service
|PRICING GUIDE||4 Yards||10 Yards||14 Yards||20 Yards|
|Fee per Metric Tonne*||$95.00||$95.00||$95.00||$95.00|
- 1 Week Rental included in prices.
- *For Soil and concrete special pricing applies.
- All prices subject to H.S.T
Policies & Restrictions:
- No Biohazard Waste and No Biomedical Waste (syringes, needles & lancets.)
- No Hazardous Waste (explosive, flammable, corrosive or toxic (gasoline, motor oil, propane tanks, paints & car batteries.)
- No Car and Truck Tires
- No Dirt & Masonry Products (bricks or concrete) with the exception of a 4 yard bin.
- *Hazardous Waste Penalties – $5 to $10 charge per hazardous waste or car/truck tire found in bin.
- *$300.00 charge upon detection of radiation at transfer station.
- *Bins must NOT be filled passed wall height. Bins that are filled too high will not be picked up and will be charged for a second attempt.
- Bins must be booked 24 hours in advance. To ensure bin is available when you need it.
- Payment required upon Bin Delivery. Methods of payment include: Cheque, MasterCard & Visa.